Social Profile Extensions – Facebook Profile View Notification
Apart from the absurd motives mentioned earlier, In addition, you must keep track of users who view your page on Facebook every day, often for security reasons, and sometimes for other reasons.
As a tech-savvy person, I received numerous messages in my inbox from people who wanted to know if there’s any way to assist in determining who has visited their profiles on Facebook. It was a huge burden for me, and I was unable to sleep at night.
I was thinking about how to address this issue that my internet users are experiencing, and I would be honest and say that the Internet became my second place to conduct research.
The number of people who ask the same question continues to increase every day, and I beg the question of why Facebook’s developers did not include this feature in their platform.
After conducting extensive research, I realize that there are more innovative methods for discovering who has visited your Facebook profile recently. These methods are created by web developers who are gurus.
Today, I’ll show you different ways you can use them to know who visited your page. When you read this post with an understanding, you’ll know “Facebook profiles visitors web browser extension or add-on, Android or iOS applications,” which will allow you to track who has visited your Facebook profile in the past and beyond. Keep Reading…
How to See Who Views Your Profile with a Social Profile Extension
This article will provide you with information on the best techniques to determine who is monitoring your profile frequently. Be aware that an official method to get information on Facebook is not available. There isn’t a certain method of identifying who has access to your profile. Be cautious when signing up using your Facebook account for services that claim to assist you to monitor those who are viewing your profile.
I don’t simply recommend installing an extension without actually making use of it. This Chrome extension is the most efficient tool to track who has visited your Facebook profile after you have started making use of your Facebook profile in Google’s Chrome browser.
After the extension is installed on your Chrome browser Once it is installed, it will automatically begin following Facebook users who come to your profile. In addition, it will start showing you the most recent profile visitors through the scanning of the information in your LOG file.
To enable Social Profile Extension in your browser, follow the steps given below.
Note: You’ll have to click on the visitors’ tab whenever you’d like to see who has visited your profile. You’ll get the notification box that pops up and displays your most recent Facebook visitors.
1: Using a Social Fan App for iOS
This particular app functions similarly to the “Who Access My Profile” Android app, but it was created specifically for IOS users.
When you use this application, it will certainly display your Facebook statistics for your page or profile, such as the number of people who have commented on your blog post. It will also look at your page as well as those who liked your posts.
Apart from that, this application lets you track who has visited your profile on Facebook. In addition, it allows you to monitor your other social media statistics, such as those on Twitter, Instagram, and a variety of others.
How do I get the Social Fan Application?
- Visit the App Store and look in the Store for “Social Fan App” or Click Here to go to the application’s page directly.
- Install the app and download it on your iOS device.
- Install the app, then connect the app to your social profile.
- This will request your permission. Please grant the permission, then proceed to the next step.
- Following the steps above, you will be asked to select your plan of subscription.
- Make your selection based on your budget and complete the payment procedure.
This is all you have to do. From this point, you’ll begin tracking your visitors with the application.
The only downside of this application is that it requires an annual subscription plan that can be quite expensive.
In addition to Facebook’s Social Fan Application, many other great applications allow IOS users to track who visited their Facebook page. These include:
- Who is engaging with my profile on the Facebook iOS App?
- Manage your social accounts.
The most recommended app is the second, ” Manage your Social Accounts.“
2: By checking Facebook’s source code
The scanning of the Facebook source code can be an important additional method to determine who has visited your page.
The best part about the above is Facebook source code is accessible in both the Mozilla Firefox and Chrome web browsers on your desktop.
However, I would advise that you make use of any browser you prefer, but remember to go through these steps to determine who has visited your Facebook by using the source code.
Note: These steps work for both Chrome and Mozilla browsers.
How to Use the “InitialChatFriendsList” and See Who Views Your Profile?
- Log into Facebook using the web browser, and then navigate through the Facebook home page.
- Right-click any screen and choose to view the source page. You can also use CTRL + U when you’re using a Chrome browser.
- Locate the “InitialChatFriendsList” source code and check for users’ profiles under it.
- The numbers you have seen after the “InitialChatFriendsList” are the profile IDs of people who recently visited your profile.
- To know the exact person that visited your profile, you will have to visit their profile ID by simply opening and then typing a new tab http://fb.com/PROFILE_ID to visit the person’s profile.
3: Utilizing Who Visited My Profile on Facebook’s Android App
It’s also a useful application designed for Android users to assist them in identifying those who have visited their profile on Facebook directly on their mobiles.
How can I get this app?
1. First, download the application by clicking here.
2. Install and run the application
3. After you have launched the application, you’ll be asked to sign into your Facebook account and then do this.
NOTE: If you are already registered with a Facebook account on the device, you will be asked to grant permission to log in to the account. Facebook account.
4. Once you’ve successfully granted the access you have granted to your account, the app will ask for your permission, and all you have to do is allow them access to your Facebook account.
The app will instantly look through your Facebook profile and show the most recent users who have visited your Facebook profile, as well as the people who have commented on and liked your post.
It’s now up to you to decide which method you’d like to employ to view your visitors. If, however, you have any concerns about this, feel free to contact us via the comment section.
Use one of the share buttons on our site to help share the post and then leave a comment. We’ll be happy that you did.