For more than 10 years, Synchrony Financial (NYSE:SYF) has offered its Midas Credit Card, allowing motorists to maintain and repair their vehicles and trucks for both anticipated and unexpected expenses.
Today, Synchrony Financial announced an extended agreement for a period of several years to continue to offer an exclusive credit card program for Midas, the leading aftermarket automotive service retailer.
Through an extensive group of nearly 1200 independent franchised locations across the United States, Midas has provided complete auto maintenance services for over 60 years. These include brakes, oil changes, tire repair, mufflers, exhaust, belts, hoses, and more.
Midas Credit Card offers a large variety of services and products. This article will assist you in understanding the company, as well as their products and the services they provide.
About Midas Credit Card
The Midas Credit Card is a credit card that is offered by Midas Auto Parts and Service Centers in the United States. It’s a Visa card that is available to people who already have a Midas Auto Parts account.
Customers receive a promotional APR of 0% for the first 12 months and 0% for the first 6 months. After the promotional period, they will be charged 15.99% fixed APR.
The Midas Credit Card is an online credit card that offers cardholders discounts as well as special financing on purchases at Midas locations.
Midas Credit Card Highlights
It also has many additional benefits that include:
- You enjoy special financing. With this credit card, eligible applicants are granted immediate access to time, as well as credit that allows them to settle the bill before interest charges.
- An extended warranty program, a $10 reward for every 2,000 points earned.
- An introductory period with no interest on purchases.
- Cardholders receive a 20% discount on all services and 10% off all parts and accessories at Midas locations.
- It is a credit card that has no annual fee.
- This card is accepted at every station around the world.
- For new account: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- Synchrony Car Care is accepted across both the U.S. & Puerto Rico.
- As an account holder, you are able to control the details of your account online at mysynchrony.com.
- It doesn’t require a down payment.
- Midas credit card reports your account’s activity to the three credit agencies that are the largest.
- The process is simple.
- The process is easy and will not affect your credit score.
- Gas purchases do not qualify to be eligible for promotional financing.
- If you can pay off your balance within 3 months, you will receive an interest-free payment in full.
- The Midas Gold Card by Midas is a credit card that gives cardholders discounts on repairs to cars and other services.
- Cardholders also get free roadside assistance and have access to a 24-hour customer support phone.
How to Apply for a Midas Credit Card
If you have read about the Midas credit card and want to apply for the credit card, you need to submit your application online. The entire application procedure is easy and fast, and it will likely take less than 10 minutes.
If you’d like to learn the steps to completing your application, you can follow the steps in the following paragraphs!
- Start a browser of your choice and then visit Midas’s Midas’s official Midas site.
- Complete this application form. It is typical to supply general financial information, including the social security number, address, phone number, and the amount of your income each year.
- Make sure the information is correct and then submit your application.
If your credit rating prevents you from qualifying for the credit card, check out our guide to the most suitable credit cards for people with bad credit.
Midas Credit Card Login
If you already own this credit card and have signed up for access online, This means you are able to handle the details of your store card from Midas online. You can, for instance, make online payments or check your balance.
However, you’ll need to log in to your credit card account online each time you need to do this. In this portion of our post, we will demonstrate how to create an online log-in.
- First, start the website for Synchrony Bank by clicking on this link: OPEN URL
- Then, select Next. Click on the “YOUR ACCOUNT” text button that is located in the upper right corner of this page.
- After that, you’ll be presented with a pop-up screen that displays a Midas credit card login form. It’s where you’ll be able to log in to your account online.
- First, you need to input your username in the first field of that form.
- Then, enter the password for your account into the following field.
- In addition, you can check the box next to “Remember the User Name.” It allows you to keep your username for subsequent sessions.
- Once you have completed this, you can complete the registration process by clicking the “Secure Log In” button.
- If you’ve done everything right, you’ll have access to the credit card account in the next minute.
The next step is to follow the Midas credit card login process, in which you are able to log in with your existing credit card account. If the login ID you entered is valid, you can access your account immediately. Once you have logged into your account, you’ll be able to examine your balance, and also make payments online.
Here are five ways to get the most out of your Midas credit card.
1. Use your Midas credit card to pay for all of your automotive services.
The Midas Credit Card can be used to pay for all of your automotive services, including oil changes, brake repairs, and more. This can help you save money on these services and ensure that you always have a convenient way to pay.
2. Use your Midas Credit Card for everyday purchases.
The Midas Credit Card can also be used for everyday purchases. This can help you rack up rewards points and save money on the things you buy every day.
3. Pay your card off in full every month.
To avoid interest charges, be sure to pay your Midas credit card off in full every month. This will help you keep your costs down and ensure that you don’t pay any extra fees.
4. Check your account online.
By checking your account online, you can see your balance, rewards, and recent transactions. This makes it easy to keep track of your account.
5. Sign up for e-statements.
If you sign up for e-statements, you’ll receive your account statements electronically and you’ll save paper. You’ll also be able to access your statements online whenever you want.
Also Read: Costco Citi Card Login: How to Sign Up | Citi Costco Card
Where can a Midas card be used?
Apart from being able to make use of the credit card for Midas purchases, you can also make purchases at Exxon and Mobil gasoline stations in the U.S. If you’re thinking of financing furniture purchases, I would suggest looking into using a credit card that is offered by the furniture retailer you are planning to visit.
What is the credit score you require for a Midas credit card?
You’ll have excellent approval chances when you have a credit score at or above the 650 mark.
Can I utilize my Midas card to purchase gas?
Furthermore, as part of the Synchrony Car CareTM network, cardholders are able to enjoy additional benefits such as making use of the Midas Credit Card for convenient refills at more than 185,000 fuel stations nationwide.
Does Midas accept American Express?
We accept payment through all major debit and credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB.
What are the applicable APRs on the Midas credit card?
Based on the Federal Reserve Board, the average annual APR is 15 percent for all credit cards and 17 percent for accounts that have an outstanding balance. This card offers more than the average APR for regular accounts.
The Midas Credit Card has a variable APR on purchases of 29.99 percent.
How can I cancel my Midas credit card?
If you’d prefer to shut down the account on your Midas store card, it is best to call 1-866-396-854. After that, you should ask the operator to close the credit card and follow the instructions of the operator. That’s it.