How to Get Rid of Pop Up Ads on Chrome | Pop-up Blocker Chrome
I’ve been searching for an answer to this question (I have to swim up pop-ups with chrome How do I get rid of it) for years! A few weeks ago, I finally found it.
I don’t know what I was doing wrong before, but now I can delete those pesky pop-ups without any problem. If you want to get rid of pop-ups on Chrome as I did, then keep reading. Here, we’ll address the question, “Where is the pop up blocker in Chrome?”
Most browsers, including Chrome, Opera, and UC Browser, have a built-in pop-up blocker that you can use to get rid of annoying things.
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers in India for desktops, tablets, mobiles, and desktops. To block pop-ups in Chrome, just comply with these instructions. Of course, none of these methods is 100% foolproof, and some pop-ups may always find a way to get through.
Furthermore, websites are constantly coming up with new ways to use these systems. The developers must then come up with new ways to use it, so it’s a game of cat-and-mouse.
Here’s how to block pop-ups on Chrome and other browsers on Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS.
How to get rid of pop up ads on Chrome (Windows or macOS/Linux)
If you’d like to alter the pop-up blocker’s settings in Chrome on your desktop, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- Click the vertical three-dot menu button at the top-right corner.
- Select Options.
- Scroll down until the bottom, then click “Show Advanced Settings.”
- Under Privacy, select the Content Settings.
- Under Pop-ups, select one of two options to allow or block pop-ups.
If you are still seeing annoying pop-ups, you can try this Chrome Cleanup Tool. To use this tool, enter chrome://settings/cleanup in the address bar. Then, click “Find.” If suspicious software is found, you can decide to delete the program.
In addition, installing and using malicious extensions can affect the experience you have when surfing online. Some extensions can install adware, and then take your personal information, which is why it’s important to be on the lookout for suspicious Google extensions.
How to get rid of pop up ads on Chrome (Android)
If you’d like to alter the pop-up blocker settings on Google on Android, then follow these steps:
- If you’re using an Android device, launch the Chrome application.
- Tap More.
- Settings > Site Settings, and then Pop-ups.
- Pop-ups can be turned off or on by tapping the slider.
How to get rid of pop up ads on Chrome (iPhone)
If your iPhone is running Chrome on your iPhone, You can enable pop-ups by following these steps:
- Launch the Chrome application.
- Tap the three dots on the lower right part of the display. This will open the Chrome menu. Here you can save a page, view your history, and much more.
- Then select Settings. It’s near the end of the menu and has the gear icon.
- Click on “Go to Settings.” It’s also at the top of the page. It has the gear icon.
- Then select Block Pop-ups.
- You can turn off the toggle in order for pop-ups to be disabled. It will be obvious that the toggle is off when it’s gray.
If you’re using Google Chrome, you might be dealing with pop-ups that won’t go away. This can be frustrating and hard to deal with. But there are some ways to get rid of this problem. Why are these pop-ups happening in the first place? Chrome is popular for two reasons: it’s convenient and it’s fast.
However, this makes it an easy target for hackers because of its popularity. They use pop-ups to steal your information or infect your computer. Here, here our article about How to Get Rid of Pop Up Ads on Chrome will surely be useful. Try and share.