How to change Snapchat notification sound to default – How to change Snapchat notification sound
Snapchat, sometimes known as the “New Type of Camera” by some, is an American multimedia messaging app created by Snap Inc in 2011.
This article will show how to change Snapchat Notification Sound on Android and iPhone devices.
The Snapchat app is accessible on both iOS and Android devices. Aside from a few UI tweaks, there isn’t much difference between Snapchat for iOS and Snapchat for Android.
The behavior of Snapchat notification sounds settings on Android and iOS smartphones is completely different. This article will walk you through the process of changing the notification sounds on each of these devices.
Snapchat may be downloaded through the Google Play store as well as the iOS App Store. The entire tutorial for changing the Snapchat notification sound is provided below, complete with comprehensive steps and pictures.
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound Android?
The easiest method of changing Snapchat’s notification sound is to change the system’s notification sound. In this section, we’ll teach you how to accomplish it on different Android phones.
Steps to follow:
- Navigate to your phone’s Settings app.
- From there, tap on the ‘Sounds’ option.
- Then, on the subsequent screen, scroll down and tap on the ‘Notification Sound’ option.
- On this page, you may choose from a variety of notification sounds.
- Once you tap on the name of the notification sound you wish to set, it will play once.
- If you like it and want to set it as your new notification sound, just tap on the sound’s name, and it will be chosen. You may return now.
- If you don’t like the pre-loaded sounds, you may choose a notification sound from the songs or music on your phone.
- To do so, tap the “Music on device” option and then select the desired tone from the selection.
Check Out: Text Message Sounds – Apps on Google Play
How To Change Snapchat Notification Sound iPhone
Guys, I realize this may sound heartbreaking, but iOS users CANNOT change the default Snapchat notification sounds for alerts at the moment. For Snapchat message notifications, the iOS application uses pre-programmed sounds.
I’m not sure why Snapchat didn’t provide iOS users with the option to change the alert tone. There is a default alarm tone (this is not the phone’s default tone, but one set by the Snapchat developers).
You may ask why, if altering the tone of apps like WhatsApp and Facebook is feasible, Snapchat is not.
We do however have the option to change the sound of the audio/video calls received through Snapchat. The developer team has not set a preset tone for Snapchat audio/video calls. Therefore, when you receive a Snapchat call, the ringtone will be the same as the ringtone for any other normal call.
Follow the steps below to change the ringtone for Snapchat audio/video calls on an iOS device:
- On your iOS device, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Change the sound under the option Ringtone under Sound and Vibration Patterns. You will have a broad range of tones to select from.
Since this is a system-level option that we changed, changing the ringtone would impact the ringtone for all calls, not just Snapchat calls.
Snapchat is getting more popular on a daily basis. They are adding a slew of new and interesting features to the app. It is currently estimated that about 350 million people regularly use Snapchat.
You have to be one of them. People change Snapchat’s default notification sound for a lot of reasons.
As promised at the outset, we’ve shared a variety of methods for changing the sound of Snapchat notifications on Android devices.
In addition, we attempted to describe the techniques in a step-by-step manner. So, everyone, whether tech-savvy or not, can easily follow all of the steps.
If you use other social networking sites like Snapchat, see our post How Can I See Who Shared My Post? After reading this, you will be able to determine who, when, and with whom your postings were shared on social networking sites/apps.