Are you looking to give your Facebook profile a makeover? Have you been wanting to spice up your page with some new colors, patterns, or images? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to change Facebook background in just a few easy steps. Let’s get started!
Best 5 Methods for Changing Your Facebook Background
Changing the background on your Facebook page is an easy way to customize your profile’s appearance and make it stand out from the rest. There are a few different ways to do this, and you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
1: Using Extensions
Changing the background of your Facebook page is a great way to customize your online experience and make it more interesting. If you’re looking to give your Facebook page a makeover, the process is surprisingly simple. All you need to do is install an extension in your preferred web browser, such as Stylish for Chrome, Color Changer for Firefox, or Change My Facebook Color for Safari.
Using an Extension or Add-On
- Open your favorite browser, such as Chrome, and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for a background changer extension or add-on, such as “Facebook Themes”.
- Install the extension or add-on.
- Go back to your Facebook page.
- Click on the extension or add-on icon in the browser’s toolbar.
- Select the color or upload your own image to use as the background.
- Click Save to apply the new background.
2: Using Dark Mode
Dark Mode is a great new feature on the Facebook platform that allows you to change the background to a darker color, making it easier to read the content on the page.
To enable Dark Mode on Browser:
- Go to Facebook.
- Click on your Facebook profile picture at the top right corner.
- Select the Display and Accessibility option.
- Under “Dark Mode,” click the option for “On.”
As soon as you enable dark mode, the background of your Facebook page will instantly transform.
To enable Dark Mode on App:
To turn on Dark Mode in your Facebook app, start by opening the app. Then, click on the Menu button, followed by tapping on Settings and Privacy. Next, click on Settings, and under the Preferences section, click Dark Mode. Finally, turn it On.
- How Hackers Use These 6 Hacking Techniques to Access Someone’s Facebook Account
- Troubleshooting Facebook Dating Not Showing Up 2023
- What is a Facebook Code Generator [Best Detailed Guide] 2023
3: Adding Background to Facebook Text Posts
Changing the background of your Facebook posts can be a great way to make them stand out from the crowd. With just a few clicks, you can easily customize the look of your posts to match your own style. Here’s how to get started:
On your browser
- Open your Facebook page.
- Click on the “What’s on your mind?” button.
- Tap the “Aa” color button
- Select the background color you want
- Add to your post.
- Choose the audience for your post.
- Click the post button
For Mobile App:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click on the “What’s on your mind?” button.
- Select the background color from the Background Colour option.
- Add your text.
- After everything is completed, click on the Post button.
Now you can show off your unique style and make your posts stand out from the crowd. With just a few clicks, you can customize the look of your posts and make them truly unique. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and show off your own personal style with a custom Facebook background.
4. Using Browser Built-in Settings
If you want to change the background of your Facebook page, you can do so using the browser’s built-in settings.
Note: This method sometimes doesn’t change the background completely, but its worth a try.
How To Change Facebook Background on chrome:
If you would like to change Facebook background on your Chrome browser settings, it is easy to do.
- First, open your Chrome browser
- Login to your Facebook page
- Next click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- From the menu that appears, select Settings.
- Under Appearance, click Themes.
- Here you will be able to view all available themes and choose one to apply.
Note: To preview a theme before selecting it, simply hover over the image of the theme. When you are ready to apply a theme, click Add to Chrome. Your newly selected theme will now be applied to your browser window.
How To Change Facebook Background on Operamini:
Changing Facebook background on Opera mini is a simple process.
- Login to your Facebook page using the latest Operamini
- Click on “Settings” from the browser menu.
- In the Settings menu, you will find an option labeled “Theme”.
- Select this option to view the available themes.
- Once you have chosen a theme, click “Save” to apply the changes.
Your new theme will now be applied to Operamini for you to enjoy a new background on your Facebook!
How to Change Facebook Background on Microsoft Edge:
You can easily change the background on Microsoft Edge.
- To do this, launch the Microsoft Edge browser and click on the menu icon (the three dots) in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu, then scroll down to the Appearance section.
- In this section, you will find several options for customizing your background on Microsoft Edge. You can choose to use an existing theme or customize one, as well as set a solid color or an image as your background.
- Once you have chosen your desired background, click on the “Save” button to apply your changes.
Your new background will now be visible when you open Microsoft Edge.
Conclusion [How to change Facebook background]
With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can easily change the background of your Facebook page and give it a whole new look. Whether you’re looking for something bright and bold or something more subtle and soothing, there are plenty of background options available to suit your style. So go ahead and give your Facebook page a makeover – you’ll be glad you did!
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope you found it helpful and that it has inspired you to change the background of your Facebook profile.