How To Delete Recent websites visited on Google | How Delete Search History From Google
There are a number of reasons why you would want to delete your search history. One of the most common is that you are looking for a job and want to remove any evidence of what you’ve been researching on search engines. Another is if you are looking to buy a new home and want to hide what you’ve been looking at. The process of deleting your search history is very simple.
How to Clear Search Data on Google
When you open your browser and start typing, it will immediately know what you want to discover, whether it’s a particular website URL or a beautiful kitten video. Why does this happen?
Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and the majority of other browsers keep track of your searches and the websites you visit. This is to let you easily return to the sites you find interesting. It’s usually very handy and just a little scary.
If you wish to learn how delete search history from Google you must do the following:
How Delete Search History From Google Chrome
If you use Google Chrome as your primary online browser, you may delete your Google Search history from inside the browser.
- Launch the Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Select History from the drop-down menu, then History from the submenu.
- Click delete browsing data on the left side of the screen to clear all of your search history between a specified period and the present.
- To clear individual search items, return to the History tab and browse through your search items, or use the Search history box at the top to locate the item you wish to delete.
- To clear your history, go to the following tab, choose the Time range drop-down option, and then select All time. Clear the check boxes next to the data you wish to keep if you want to.
- Select Clear data.
- Choose the three vertical dots to the right of an item you wish to delete, then select Remove from history.
How to Clear Google Search History on Android
If you primarily use Google Chrome on your Android device, learn how delete search history from google inside the browser.
- Open the Chrome web browser app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then History.
- Tap Clear browsing data if you wish to clear your complete search history. Alternatively, if you want to delete specific search items from your history, scroll down to find them, or tap the magnifying glass to search for them, then click the X to the right of the item to delete it.
- To clear the whole history, touch the Time range drop-down arrow and choose All time. Clear the checkboxes next to the things mentioned below if you prefer not to.
- In the lower-right corner, choose Clear data.
How to Delete Search History on iPhone, iPad
If you use Google Chrome on an iPhone or iPad, you may erase your search history from inside the browser.
- Open the Chrome web browser app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the bottom menu.
- In the submenu, choose History.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data at the bottom to delete all of your search history.
- Select a time period from the menu on the next tab. Leave it at All Time to erase all of your history.
- Check the Browsing History box. If it isn’t, click it to add a check mark. Optionally, tap to tick or uncheck any of the data listed below.
- Tap Delete Browsing Data, then tap it again to indicate you want to clear the data.
Set up Auto-Delete to Clear Google Search History
Using a web browser or the Google mobile app, you may utilize Google’s auto-delete settings to erase your search history as well as site and app activity. Here’s how.
- Navigate to the Web & App Activity page using a web browser.
- Select Auto-Delete.
- Select the Auto-delete activity older than option and a time period from the drop-down box. You may select to remove activities older than three months, 18 months, or 36 months.
- Select Next
- To save your changes, click the Confirm button.
That’s it on how delete search history from Google