Email Marketing Toolkit – Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is a must for any small business owner. It is a great way to promote your products and services while keeping your customers up to date with new deals and promotions. However, there is a lot of competition out there. Fortunately, we have a toolkit to help in this guide.
Right now, 45.6 percent of Americans subscribe to our email list. So your business should use them to succeed.
Take a look at this list of email marketing toolkit to help you accomplish this task.
Constant Contact is a powerful marketing tool that automates the way your company reaches customers.
It includes a comprehensive toolkit for marketers and an option to sell your products to clients directly from their email accounts.
It includes landing page builder tools and integration with Google Ads. You can also automate email resends to ensure you grab the attention of your readers.
This tool is amazing!
- This tool is better for small businesses and has features that are more than most email marketing software on the market.
- Constant Contact provides great support for users with many guides, webinars, and other content to assist those who are still learning.
- The software can also help you increase your brand’s social media. Website users can use Constant Contact to create coupon codes and downloads that they can offer their customers.
- It does not offer any free plans.
- Prices start at $20 per month.
Keap is a professional tool that features a complete CRM tool for client management, appointment tool, and Payment processing, and full invoice
This allows you to have all of your customer interactions through one email marketing platform.
The software focuses on following up with customers and ensures that you are in contact with each one promptly.
This tool is amazing!
- Keap integrates all of your CRM software into your email marketing strategy.
- This tool was the first to offer drag-and-drop functionality to assist with layout creation. It is still a great choice when you want to make your email look amazing.
- Keap is innovative with subscriber tagging and segmentation tools that allow you to segment your customers perfectly.
- You can try it for 14 days.
- Prices start at $79 per month.
Mailchimp has been a popular choice for email marketing toolkits around the globe.
Its main benefits include: We could also mention its simplicity. Marketers can do a lot with the free version, but the paid plans offer more.
Mailchimp includes a content studio, a variety of templates that look professional, and lots of analytics tools to help you improve your marketing.
This tool is amazing!
- Mailchimp tools are easy to use, even for free.
- It provides many metrics that will help you develop your Digital Marketing strategy.
- Mailchimp integrates with many popular marketing platforms and offers A/B testing tools.
- It provides free plans for as many as 2000 contacts.
- Prices start at $9.99 per month.
Mailjet has one of the easiest email marketing toolkit that you’ll find.
It provides integration with APIs for email clients. You can also use our full contact management and other tools to grow your audience. Increase sales over time.
Because they can be customized, personalized email templates are the best feature of Mailjet. Mailjet marketing will make your customers feel special.
This tool is amazing!
- Mailjet provides a fully free version that includes enough email marketing toolkit for small businesses to create campaigns at a fraction of the cost.
- This tool is easy to use and provides a simple interface for creating emails in just a few clicks.
- Mailjet delivers reliable emails thanks to its SMTP capabilities, which make it even easier to send emails.
- You can get a limited number of emails per month for free.
- Prices start at $9.65 per month.
HubSpot is perhaps best-known for its marketing automation platform. Recently, HubSpot launched free email marketing tools that are free and can be used to support small businesses’ transactional emails.
HubSpot Email Marketing’s Free Version can send you kickback emails, thank you emails, or promote campaigns. The best thing about HubSpot’s email tool is its simplicity of use. It features an easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor and comes with pre-made templates that will get you started immediately.
HubSpot Email Marketing is unique because of its native integration with other HubSpot tools, like the free-forever CRM. After you create an account, both tools are available to you. You can use them to create a central contact database, organize it into lists, and monitor and track your email performance.
6. Premailer – Convert HTML design into email-ready inline CSS
Designers find it interesting to work with the retro nature of email design, which is heavy on tables and blind to external CSS. It can be tedious, but not impossible, to declare styles inside every element. You can convert an HTML file to inline CSS to save time and your sanity using Premailer.
You can link to an online HTML file, or copy and paste HTML code. The Premailer is unique in that you can customize your new file with tracking codes. You can also check through a list to remove comments and tags. The Premailer also tells you HTML warnings and CSS warnings that you may want to be aware of for the next time you design.
7. Email Spam Testing – Test your email against spam filters
You can prevent spam labeling errors by running your email through a free Email SPAM Test. The Email Spam Test will check your email against various spam filters, such as link trackers and Bayesian spam filtering. The report includes a complete score and a detailed report.
Sendinblue, a marketing communication platform, offers email marketing tools as well as additional functions like customer relationship management and landing page creation. Sendinblue offers over 70 templates that make it easy for you to create great-looking emails. All of the templates are responsive and you can view your results, so you know your design will look great on every screen.
You can now optimize your emails and target your ideal audience by using features such as A/B testing or segmented recipient lists.
EmailOctopus, a simple email marketing toolkit, runs on the Amazon SES infrastructure. Although the free plan does not offer the same features as the paid ones, it allows you to send more emails per month than many of the others.
It is possible to send unlimited emails to as many email addresses as you wish. It is the ideal solution for small agencies or entrepreneurs representing other brands. It integrates with third-party apps such as MailOptin, WordPress, and Zapier so that you can seamlessly transfer customer data between different tools.