Facebook Phone Number Search – How to Find Anyone on Facebook by Phone Number
The internet is a powerful tool. It connects people across the globe and makes it easier to find the people you care about. But how do you find someone on Facebook by phone number? Lucky for you, we’ve made it really simple. Follow these instructions to use the Facebook phone number search.
Let’s get this party started.
- Log in to your Facebook account on your phone.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap the three-line menu icon.
- You will be taken to the menu page, where you should tap on the “Find Friends” button, as seen in the picture below.
- Turn on “Your Friends Are Waiting” at the bottom of the page to sync your phone contacts with the Facebook app.
- It will transfer your phone contacts to Facebook, where they will utilize this information to suggest friends, improve your experience, and improve advertisements for you.
- After that, reload the website to see stored phone number profiles. Tap the Add button to add them as a friend.
Note: If the user has opted for the Private Facebook Profile option, the profile you’re searching for may not show up in the list. It’s also possible that they haven’t linked the number to their account.
Furthermore, Facebook enables users to opt out of the “Find Friends” option if they do not want to be found by their phone number. If the person you’re looking for has opted out, you may still find them on the “Find Friends” list.
Alternatives to Using Facebook Phone Number Search
1. Conduct a Facebook Search Using the Person’s Name
One method for finding people on Facebook by name is to use the primary search bar at the top of the website. You may narrow down the results by typing in the person’s name and then filtering them.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while utilizing Facebook’s people search tool:
- To avoid finding company pages, events, and other information while looking for people on Facebook, pick People at the top of the search bar.
- To make the results more relevant, use the filters on the left. For example, use their name and the education filter (choose your school) to find former classmates on Facebook, or choose a business you’ve worked for from Work to find colleagues with that name.
- You don’t even have to be friends with the person to find them on Facebook. Choose a city, choose a school, and/or choose a company to find profiles that have that information.
2. Request their Facebook Account.
If you know the person’s user number, you may message them by SMS or Whatsapp to get their Facebook account. It is the quickest way to find someone’s Facebook page without having to spend hours searching for it. This method is most effective when the user has not linked their Facebook account to their phone number.
3. Look them up on Facebook By the School they attended.
Don’t know what the person’s name is? Even if you don’t know what someone’s name is, you may still search for them on Facebook. Knowing where they went to school or where they are now, for example, makes it much simpler to find them online.
Search for the school on Facebook, then filter people to narrow down the results to people on Facebook who have that school listed on their profile. Because many users include the school(s) they are currently or previously attended in their profile, finding someone on Facebook becomes much simpler.
4. Search for People in Public Groups
Facebook groups are another option to find people on Facebook. If you know the person is interested in a certain issue, you may search for organizations that they could be a member of.
To do so, use the search box at the top of Facebook to search for a group, and then pick Groups from the options. Once on the group’s website, go to the Members section to find the search box.
If you wish to view its members, make sure you choose Public Groups (closed groups require you to be a member to see the other people that have joined).
5. Experiment with Different Search Engines
Niche search engines specialize in areas other than traditional web page searches, such as finding solely people-related information. These websites may be helpful when searching for a phone number since they only look at information that can be linked to people, such as a phone number, an address, social networking updates, and company contact resources.
Because each search engine gives different results, it’s absolutely worth a shot to enter your person’s name or phone number into multiple search tools, such as a people search engine, to see what comes up.
6. Phone App
Launch Facebook on your phone or tablet. This app has the appearance of a white “f” on a blue backdrop. This app may be found on your home screen, in the app drawer, or by searching. 
This method is compatible with both iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Tap the search icon.
This magnifying glass may be seen in the app’s top right corner.
When you tap the search icon, you’ll be presented with a list of all your previous searches as well as your keyboard.
Search for the number you wish to type in. To switch to the non-alphabetical keyboard, you may need to use the? 123 key.
Enter your ten-digit phone number, including the area code. To begin the search, press the “search” or “enter” key on your keyboard. The formatting does not matter whether you enter “(555)555-5555” or “5555555555.”
A single search result should be shown. If you don’t receive a result, that person’s profile is presumably set to private and won’t show up in search results.
Tap the first search result. That is the Facebook account linked to the phone number you entered.
Facebook is a popular social media that has grown to over a billion users and continues to grow. One of the new features that Facebook has recently released is the Facebook phone number search. This new development has made it easier for people to find friends right from their phone contacts.