Nike is a company that is known for its athletic wear. They specialize in shoes, apparel, and more. Now, they’re even getting into the credit card business. Nike has started to release its credit cards. The Nike credit card has many benefits that include a points system, rewards, and more.
This article discusses the Nike purchasing portal and the many credit options it offers. You may also find this article beneficial if you are seeking a Nike credit card application procedure or various methods to pay for your purchase.
Nike Credit Card Application
The Nike Credit Card is a retail credit card that may be used both in-store and online at Nike. It offers cards with a range of promotional discounts and other benefits.
Visit the Nike website and click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for the Nike Credit Card. You will be directed to a page where you can fill out the application. The application is simple to fill out and simply includes basic information such as your name, address, and Social Security number.
Within minutes of submitting the application, you should get a decision. If you are authorized, you will be able to use your card immediately.
Login to Nike Membership
To use your gift card, you must first enroll in a Nike membership account. Enroll by following the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the Nike Membership portal. The portal’s URL is “https://www.nike.com/register.”
- Enter your email address and password on the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Nike Gift Cards
Nike also offers gift cards. If you received a Nike gift card from a loved one and are unsure how to utilize it. Read on to learn how to use your gift card effectively and how to check the balance of your gift card.
How to Purchase a Nike Gift Card
- Navigate to the Nike portal store.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- At the bottom left of the page, there is a link that says “GIFT CARDS.” Simply click on it.
- You will now be taken to the Nike Gift Card portal.
- From here, you may send a gift card straight to the recipients.
- Simply click the “Send a Gift Card” button.
- Select the mode of delivery and the design of the gift card.
- Finally, add the money (you can choose a custom amount for the card).
- Add in the recipient’s name, email address, and an optional message.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button and finish the payment.
Nike Gift Card Balance
If you have a Nike gift card and want to “check the gift card balance,” follow the steps below.
- Proceed to step 4 of the “Buy Nike Gift Card” procedure described above.
- Find and click the “Check Your Balance” link.
- In the area given, enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Click the “Submit” button located underneath the boxes.
Nike Store Finder
If you wish to learn more about Nike’s current credit line for purchasing its products or inquire about the Nike Credit Card, just visit any Nike Store near you. Follow the steps below to find the closest Nike store.
- Navigate to the Nike online store.
- Go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- Go to the bottom left side of the page and click on the “FIND A STORE” link.
- Enter your city name or postcode to find the closest store.
If you have any issues with your Nike credit card, membership, or gift card, please call the customer support number listed below.
For Inquiries – 1.800.344.6453
For NRC & NTC, 1.800.379.6453
For Product and Orders – 1.800.806.6453
Nike Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
How do you check the balance of a gift card?
Simple! Simply go to the balance page on the website and enter the gift card number and PIN. Your available balance will be shown on your screen.
Can I give a Nike Voucher as a gift?
Without a doubt! Nike not only appeals to sportsmen, but also to fashionistas! Whether your loved one is an all-star, a weekend runner, or just wants some fashionable new attire, this gift card is the ideal present. You don’t even need to know what size or type they wear! To round off the set, add a Spotify Gift Card or an App Store & iTunes Gift Card for their ideal workout playlist.
Where can I utilize a Nike Gift Card digitally?
US Nike Gift Cards can only be used on Nike.com in the United States and Puerto Rico, so make sure you pick the right currency if you want to buy in the US store.
In-store usage is always limited to a certain area. For further information, please visit the terms and conditions. Regardless of your location or the currency of your gift card, EU users can always use their gift card at Nike.com for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, UK, Hungary, Poland, Denmark, or the Czech Republic. Currency conversion costs may apply.