Facebook Dating on PC – How to get facebook dating on my PC?
I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but Facebook is finally releasing a dating option! There have been rumors for a while now, but it’s finally here! In a world where we can chat with anyone in the world from the comfort of our own home, Facebook has finally given us a platform for finding love through their infamous social media. The difference here is that this is a much more intimate way of connecting with people.
The social media platform feature is currently accessible in 20 countries, which includes Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Malaysia, Mexico, the Philippines, Thailand, and the United States too. Facebook has also announced that it will soon be launching the Facebook dating function, which will be accessible within the US.
Setting up Facebook Accounts On Computer
To create a Facebook account on your PC, follow these steps:
- Visit www.facebook.com
- Please enter your username, email address, and mobile phone number, as well as your password, as well as your date of birth and gender. If the system tells you that your password isn’t safe enough, try adding more characters, or even combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click on Create an Account (remember that you must not be younger than 14 in order to sign up).
- Then, you’ll have to confirm the e-mailed address or cell phone number that you previously entered. To confirm your email, simply click or tap the link within the email confirmation you received. To confirm your mobile number, you need to enter the number you received via SMS into the Confirm box. It will be displayed when you sign in to your account.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you’ve got an account on Facebook and are trying to figure out how to log in, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to facebook.com on your web browser.
- After that, you will be able to input your login information. Then, enter your phone number, or email address that is linked to the account.
- Enter password
- Click “log in now” and you’ll be taken to your account.
It’s that simple. After you have done that, you’ll be taken directly to the profile page of your Facebook profile. Now that you have that in mind, we can now move on to the main business of the day: Facebook Dating on a Laptop. Facebook Dating on PC: How to Start Dating Singles on the Facebook Dating Application.
To Activate Facebook Dating on pc, follow these steps:
- Using your browser, navigate to facebook.com.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of your screen, tap on dating.
- Click Get Started and then follow the on-screen instructions to create your Facebook dating account.
- On the platform, specify whether you are looking for a male or female.
- Select an eye-catching profile photo for yourself.
Modify the settings to allow Facebook Dating.
- Select the gear icon in the area where Facebook suggests profiles to gain access to settings.
- In the ideal match section, you can choose your preferred rules for anticipated matches. Under the General section, you are able to alter the information that is displayed on the profile.
- To connect with your Instagram account, simply tap on the image (…) and then Instagram.
- Click Connect Stories and then Connect both to upload Facebook or Instagram events.
- Then, you’ll be able to select the people you want to be friends with and follow on Facebook as well as Instagram. If they’ve turned on Facebook Dating, they will be informed that someone actually likes them. If they also add you to their private crush, then this will be confirmed.
Facebook Dating on PC?
To access Facebook dating services, members must choose to join the feature within the standard Facebook mobile app. It is not clear if you can gain access to dating features via your desktop Facebook version unless you adhere to my suggestions above.
The dating platform allows you to connect with people and match them up according to their desires, preferences, and actions on Facebook.
How Does Facebook Dating Work?
If you’re on Facebook, it’s not necessary to worry about all of your friends seeing you looking for love. Facebook Dating doesn’t show up on your Facebook profile, and you can create a distinct dating profile.
Why is Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
If you’re having difficulty finding the Facebook dating option, you can see it here. It could be due to one of two reasons, which I’ll explain in a moment.
One of the major reasons why the Facebook dating app isn’t showing up is that you’re still using an old version of the app. Simply updating your Facebook app to the most recent version may help to resolve the issue. Simply click here for more information on Facebook dating on the desktop.
Furthermore, It could be the case that you’re not an active Facebook user, as the app isn’t standalone and is part of the Facebook application. It could also be because you’re not 18 years old.
What do I need to do to gain access to my account on Facebook?
You are able to access your Facebook account by using either your telephone number or your email address and password. If users have trouble logging in, it’s typically due to a misspelled name. So, check your spelling! If not, follow the steps below to restore your account and connect with your family and friends. Start by opening your preferred browser.
Is Facebook Dating App Available?
Facebook’s dating app is available in a variety of countries. The Facebook dating app download isn’t accessible to everyone, but it is only available in certain countries. If it’s accessible in your area, then you will be able to see a notification about dating at the bottom of your newsfeed or on your homepage.
There is the heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile. If you notice these two icons, then you be aware you can use the Facebook dating service that is accessible in your region.