Are you running out of storage space on your phone? Well, don’t worry – Google has a solution for that. With its new Google files for PC, you can clean up space on your phone without ever having to touch it. Just using the Google files for PC can easily fix your issue storage.
In this article, we’ll provide a list of different methods to download files from Google to clear up the space on your phone and your computer. So easy! Check out our step-by-step guide below to learn how it works.
Before you dive into it, take a look at what the specifications are for Files By Google to clear up space on your smartphone.
Specifications for Google Files for PC
|Name||Files by Google, aka File Go|
Features of Files Used by Google on PC
Files Go is an app with a lot of features that allow you to manage your storage area, share files, and more all in one location. Let’s look at some of the key features of Files Go, a product of Google.
Take care of your documents
The app allows you to efficiently manage your data on the device. The Files section of the Files Goes app offers a file manager in that the files are separated into categories, such as downloads, applications, received files, images, audio, videos, and documents.
The section allows you to delete and manage all files.
Free up space
Files Go will provide you with details about the storage capacity of your gadget. In addition, it provides some suggestions for you to free up some space.
The app will notify you of apps you haven’t utilized in the past 30 days. The app will notify you of huge cache files, unnecessary audio and video files, and duplicate files stored on your device.
With these alerts, you will be able to effortlessly free up storage space on your device.
Files Go lets you quickly backup your data onto Google Drive or Dropbox prior to removing them out of your gadget.
supports SD cards
Files Go app can also help users manage storage on the micro SD card you have inserted onto devices.
Files Go provides you with the capability to share files with nearby devices. It makes use of secure hotspot connections for the transfer of files among devices.
The recipient must sign in between the devices prior to sending or receiving any data. It is possible to share files, documents, videos, images, music, and more with other devices that have the app but without data.
How to Install Files by Google on a PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Here are two ways to install Google Files on your PC: Google it on your PC:
- Use BlueStacks to install Files by Google on a PC.
- Install Files by Google on PC using MemuPlay
- Use Nox Player to install Files by Google on your PC.
1. Use BlueStacks to install Files by Google on a PC.
BlueStacks can be described as an Android App Player which lets you run Android applications on your PC. Below are the steps for the best way to download any app using Bluestacks:
- To start, install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once you have completed the Bluestacks installation, click twice on the icon on the desktop to launch it.
- When BlueStacks is available, you will need to sign into your Google account within Bluestacks.
- Click the “My Apps” button on the emulator.
- Look for Files by Google
- There will be a search result on the Google Files app. install it, and then you’ll find the app’s developer identified as Google LLC.
2. Install Files by Google on PC using MemuPlay
Another popular Android emulator that has been gaining much interest in recent years has been MEmu play. It’s super versatile, quick, and specifically made for gaming. Let’s see how you can Download Files from Google Clean up the space on your phone to use to PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops with MemuPlay.
- The first step Download and install MemuPlay on your computer. Here’s the download link to Memu Play’s Website. Visit the official site and download the application.
- After the emulator has been installed, simply open it and locate the Google Playstore application icon at the top of the home screen in Memuplay. Simply double-tap on it to launch.
- Then search for Files by Google on Google Play. Locate the official application from Google LLC developer and click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is successful, you can find Files by Google, you can then use it to clean up your phone right on your PC
MemuPlay is easy and simple to use. It’s very light in comparison to Bluestacks. Since it was designed specifically for gaming reasons.
3. Use Nox Player to install Files by Google on your PC.
Nox Player is one such Android emulator that is renowned. Here is a step by guide on how to use Nox Player to install files from Google on your computer. Follow the instructions in the following:
- Install Nox Player on your PC
- It’s an Android emulator. After installing Nox Player on your PC, you can run Nox Player on your PC and then sign in to your Google account.
- Search for Files by Google
- Install Files by Google in your Nox Player
- Once the installation has been completed then you’ll be able to run the F Files by Google on your PC
We’ve provided a detailed explanation of what you need to know to download and install Google files for PC using Bluestacks, MemuPlay and Nox Player.
Using this program will protect your computer from unneeded and potentially dangerous files. It can remove large files, old photos, as well as low-resolution videos.
It also helps clear the cache. Install this Files Go app on your PC using the previously mentioned steps, and then enjoy its features on your computer as well. I hope that this article is useful to you.