Telegram is a free instant messaging app that allows users to send messages, photos, videos, and other content. Telegram video downloader is a free, open-source website for downloading Telegram videos from the web. The following article will show you how to use this new tool.
Telegram Video Downloader – Telegram, a popular messaging software founded by Pavel Durov, who is a Russian Social Media, is a widely used app that comes with enhanced privacy and encryption features as well as amazing features for larger audiences, unlike other messaging platforms.
Types of videos in Telegram
In the feed of a telegram channel or chat, you will find the following types of videos:
- Square. They were the first noticed, and that’s why they’re popular. The extensions they use are gif and MP4. The two kinds of movie data are different in their recording feed formats. Gifs are also animations that are recorded in video format.
- Round. The popularity of round videos is only growing. This sort of result can be attained when you shoot your own videos with a smartphone. but you can also transform them into a rectangular format to round. For this, you need specific bots.
How do I download videos from Telegram?
Telegram video downloader | Follow these steps
1. The basic thing required here is the URL of Telegram, from which we’ll remove the videos (audio and image) in order to be downloaded and saved offline to your device, whether it’s your smartphone or computer. Copy the Telegram’s URL video, and then enter it in the website link below.
2. There is no need to click on the Download button. The URL will be processed automatically through Paste Download, allowing you to search for audio, video, and photo files you might be capable of downloading. When the downloading process is complete, the Download Button will be accessible together with full information regarding the size, resolution, and quality of the file that is to be downloaded. To download it onto your device, right-click -> Save link as… or touch and hold -> Download link for Smartphone.
How to Play Telegram Videos Without Downloading?
You do not require any programming skills or computer engineering knowledge to perform this. Just follow the steps given below and you’re done playing any video on Telegram without downloading it.
1. Launch the Telegram app.
This can only be used with the Telegram App, irrespective of the device that it’s running on.
P.S. The Telegram App comes in different versions that are compatible with every kind of device. If you’re using iPhones or Android devices, you’ll get the best version you’ve ever wanted.
Additionally, you should be sure you have access to the correct Telegram account. You will need to establish an account with your phone number, regardless of the location you reside…
To create a Telegram account, you need to download the application from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. Click on “Create an account” and follow the steps further.
However, if you already have a Telegram account, you can login after installing the app on your device.
2. Search for the preferred video downloader bot.
After you have logged in to your account, head to the search bar in the upper right corner of the screen and input your preferred login username. If it shows up click on it and you’re done!
Start. Then, click on the start button at the bottom of the screen to link your account to the bot. The bot can send any document or file, and receive an immediate download link.
Copy and paste the video file into the bot. Now, go back to the file you’d like to stream (whether from your group chat, chat, or channel), then copy and paste it onto the video chat you prefer, or to your own bot.
Play or click on the generated link. Here, you’ll have to wait until the video starts playing on its own. Telegram was built in such a way that you don’t need to download video files before you can play or watch them.
If you are receiving a video sharing service on Telegram which has play embedded features. What you need to do is to wait for some time and then you can play the video without downloading the file onto your device.
Additionally, below are a few Telegram Bots that you can utilize to download videos on Telegram faster:
- Files Web Downloader
- Get Public Link Bot
- Link to Files
- Save Video Bot
- Any Video Download Bot
These bots will attempt to finish the task as quickly as they can, which results in several times faster download speeds.
Finally, be sure to switch your Telegram default storage option to an SD card instead of that of your device. In this way, all the downloaded content will be saved to your external memory, and you won’t have to run out of storage at the first sign of a shortage.
How can I download Telegram files faster using Google Drive/Dropbox?
If you do not have enough storage on your mobile or computer, you can transfer Telegram videos directly onto your Google Drive or Dropbox. In this way, the content you download will be saved to the cloud storage and will be secured.
Do you want to know how?
Follow the next few steps to save your videos from Telegram two times as quickly to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Open your Telegram app.
- Tap the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Now you can type “Get Public Link Bot”.
- Press the Start button to turn on your video downloader robot.
- Select the file that you would like to download via chat, group, or channel.
- Then, copy the content file into Get Public Link Bot.
- Then, choose the G-Drive/Dropbox option.
- Then, click Open and select Save for Google Drive. You can also choose to “Save to Dropbox” (optional).
- Allow the Get Public Link Bot to access your Google account.
- Then, click on the Download button.
This will increase the speed of downloading the Telegram videos and documents’ content files, directly to your Dropbox or G-Drive.
Conclusion | Telegram Video Downloader
This means that Telegram is among the top texting apps that allow users to download their favorite videos as well as other content on a computer or mobile phone. Therefore, instead of looking for an app that downloads videos on Telegram, it is necessary to follow the steps mentioned above to take video videos from Telegram.