Samsung Cloud Login | Samsung Cloud Account | How to Access Samsung Cloud Storage
Cloud storage is a convenient way to keep your files safe and accessible from anywhere. It also prevents you from having to worry about how much storage space you have on the phone.
Many phones, such as Samsung Galaxy phones, come with internal memory that can be used for storing information other than apps. When this is not enough, cloud storage makes it possible to add more data without purchasing a new device or moving your files from one device to another.
Here, are some tips for accessing Samsung cloud storage:
You can backup, sync, and restore all of your data using the Samsung cloud service login. The data that supports the cloud storage service includes email addresses and apps. In addition to Samsung Notes, photos, music, movies, the internet, and any other applications you install.
How to access Samsung Cloud Storage
- Open the Samsung phone settings.
- Scroll down and click Cloud & Accounts.
- Next, click Samsung Cloud to access your account.
- Next, click on the three dots icon and click Settings.
- Click on Sync using Wi-Fi only or Sync with auto-backup settings.
You can backup and sync all of your data using the following options. You can also set the feature to automatically back up data that you don’t have to access again. You can also restore or sync data by logging into your Samsung cloud account.
Samsung Cloud Login for PC – Online Account
You can delete or move files from your Samsung cloud storage account online by logging in to your Samsung cloud storage account online. You can delete files from your mobile phone, or clear some space on your cloud storage account online.
Sign in to a Samsung Cloud account.
- Make use of Samsung cloud login. Go to the Samsung cloud login page.
- Please go to https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login.
- Next, click Sign in to access your Samsung account.
- Next, enter your Samsung password and email address.
- Enter your password for your cloud account and click “I’m Not a Robot”.
- Click Sign In to Finish.
This allows you to access the cloud storage service online. You can access all of your backup data, including photos, documents, and call logs online.
Samsung Cloud Web Login
The desktop method is recommended if you don’t have enough storage on your phone, or don’t wish to create duplicates.
- Visit the Samsung Cloud Website.
- Log in, then click Gallery.
- You will be able to download any image.
- Strangely, you cannot preview the images before downloading them.
- You will get smaller files if you have many gigabytes worth of data.
How to create a Samsung Cloud account
To access the portal or login process, you must have created a Samsung Account. You can access all Samsung services by creating a Samsung account.
These include cloud drive, cloud print, as well as many other services. To create your cloud account, simply click on the Create Account icon.
How to move your Samsung Cloud photos, videos, and other content to Microsoft OneDrive
You may have received a notification asking to migrate to OneDrive if you own a Samsung smartphone. This migration was launched by Samsung in October 2020. It allows you to transfer all of your Samsung Cloud data directly to OneDrive, and then delete it from Samsung Cloud.
Microsoft even provided the same storage space like the Samsung Cloud for free for a year. You don’t need to worry if you didn’t receive this notification. Follow the steps below.
- Open the Samsung Cloud.
- Click the three-dot menu in the top-right.
- Click on Download My Data.
- Click Next.
- Choose Move to OneDrive
- Tap Confirm.
- All of your files, images, and videos will be automatically moved to OneDrive.
- It could take quite a while depending on how much data you have.
How do you feel about this? This article is believed to be helpful. If so, please share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.