Facebook Dating on Desktop – what is Facebook Dating PC? Are you seeking methods to get started with Facebook dating on your PC? If yes, then welcome to another tutorial from Towoju Olajide.
Facebook dating is seen as a competitor to Tinder, Bumble, OK Cupid, and Match.com. The app uses Facebook’s “Graph Search” technology to find matches based on interests, location, age, or relationship status.
Just like the Messenger Chatbots that are designed for customer care and customer support, Facebook Dating is an AI-powered chatbot that is designed for dating purposes only. It allows people to get matched with potential partners in a more private setting than other apps on the market so far.
Facebook Dating on Desktop
Today, in this post, I’ll be sharing some information about Facebook dating on desktop based on my experience. The public is today praising Facebook as the Facebook site as being one of the most powerful and most powerful social networks in the current generation and it’s definitely being talked about.
Due to Facebook’s new Facebook dating feature, which was just introduced on the website, it is currently attracting a large number of users on the platform. Facebook has been launching Facebook dating for PC and if it’s accessible in your country and you are in it, it will be accessible on your computer.
Create Facebook Dating Account
To be able to set up a Facebook dating profile on your PC, you need to have at least one Facebook account. Creating one on your computer isn’t too difficult. All you need to complete is to follow the steps below for guidance.
To sign up for an account on Facebook, you need to:
- Go to facebook.com on your computer using your Chrome browser.
- Then click the sign-up button.
- Fill in your personal information on the next page that will be displayed in your browser.
- Particulars such as your name, first name, surname, phone number, and email address must be entered correctly.
- Enter your birth date as well as your new password in the correct way.
- Finally, you must mark your gender in the small box that is provided at the bottom of your page.
- After that, click the sign-up button.
An email will go out to the email address or phone number that you used for the registration process. Enter the code to confirm whether the account is registered to you or not. You’ll be required to add a couple of your friends, as Facebook is best when you have friends using the site. You may choose to not add friends and add friends if you wish to.
Facebook Dating on Desktop | How to access Facebook Dating feature on a PC
Access to this platform is simple. We all know that Facebook dating isn’t a separate app because it is integrated into the main Facebook site. If you’ve set up your own Facebook account, you’re way ahead of the curve.
All you require is someone to guide you through how to set up the Facebook accounts on your computer. Here are some steps that will help you through how to master using the Facebook dating option on your computer.
To open Facebook Dating on desktop:
- Using your browser, navigate to facebook.com.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. Then, tap on the dating.
- Click on Get started and follow the steps you will receive to assist you in setting up your Facebook dating profile.
- On the platform, specify whether you are looking for a male or a female.
- Pick a stunning profile photo to represent you.
If you’ve completed these few steps that I mentioned in the previous paragraph, Facebook will start sending you matches and you’ll begin meeting singles who are on the platform.
A Guide to Navigating Facebook Dating on Desktop
The process of learning to use the Facebook dating app isn’t anything to worry about and is easy to master. The tips below will help you use the Facebook dating application.
- Tap the heart icon on the profile of the user. You can let them know that you appreciate them. You can also tap the x to pass. If they reciprocate your feelings, you can strike up a conversation.
- When someone likes your profile, you will be notified. Click the heart icon on their profile to like them back and send them a direct message.
- By clicking on matches at the top of the app, you can also view your matches and chats.
- Then, scroll down your profile’s button and touch answer a question to answer random questions that will only be used by Facebook to enhance your match suggestions.
- At the bottom of your profile page, you may also upload photographs and share your Instagram posts.