Clash of Clans Private server | Clash of Clans Server ips
Clash of Clans Private server: Clash of Clans is a popular mobile strategy game that is played by over 100 million people around the world. Some players in the United States and Canada might not be able to play in the game if they don’t have an iOS or Android phone. Luckily, there are private servers that they can use to play the game.
There are many reasons why you might want to play Clash of Clans instead of on the Official Server.
You can use unlimited Gems and Elixir here. This makes the Private Server extremely useful for players who want to play Clash of Clans very intensely or for players who don’t have much money to invest in the Official Server.
You are considering switching to a Clash of Clans private server. You will be able to save time.
All the unlimited, free stuff you have been waiting for will be yours. Here are some of the benefits of joining Clash of Clans Private Servers!
Clash of Clans Private server: Advantages
- COC private servers can be used for free. You can also save money.
- Unlimited clash of clans stuff, such as upgrades or achievements, will be yours. You can obtain unlimited Gold, Elixir, and Dark Elixir using COC private server.
- This is the easiest way to play the game, as you have to put less effort and still get more.
- All official servers and clans are free to join. This means that you can join or create clans the same way as an official server.
- You could reach TH11 quickly (within a short time).
- Private servers are updated daily to ensure they match the original server.
- Friendly-battle with your clanmates is possible.
- Fighting your troops is one of the most fun things you can do.
- Private servers of COC are available in many languages.
Clash of Clans Private server: Disadvantages
- Due to a large number of users, the modded servers might lag occasionally.
- Your level keeps resetting in private servers due to a strange bug
- It’s temporary fun and you have nothing to lose.
- You may need to root your phone in some cases to access COC private servers.
- If you are unable to find great servers, you may experience the problem of constant restarts in the game. This could impact your tablet or mobile phone’s performance.
- Uncontrolled server traffic can also cause a lag in gameplay.
- If a server is hacked, you could lose all your progress.
Clash of Clans Private Servers for Android and iOS
It is possible to use the Clash of Clans private servers both on Android and iOS. All Android users will use the ‘Clash of Clans private server switcher, which enables one to switch between different servers.
We’ll use iOS to join a private server. This involves altering a specific file and then diverting ourselves towards the IP address of the private server.
Clash of Clans Private Switcher for Android
NB: If you don’t mind signing in to your Google account, make sure that your account is protected. If you don’t do this, your account information could be lost forever!
How do I change to a private web server?
- Download Clans Private Server Switcher here.
- After downloading the app, install it.
- Open the app and the modded package will begin to be downloaded.
- Allow it to ask for root permissions.
- You’ll now see a list server, choose any of them.
- Now, tap on Connect.
How do I change back to my original server?
- Click on the official server.
- Next, tap on Connect to be taken back to the original server.
Clash of Clans Private servers – DNS & IFile iOS Tricks
There are two methods for iOS, but the iFile method is the best. You will need to edit the Hosts file with the IP address of your server. This will redirect your Clash of Clans to the modded or private server.
How to join a private server using iFile (Jailbreak is required)
Please make a backup of your Hosts files before you proceed with this procedure. This will allow you to later modify it back to the way you would like to return to your original account.
You will need your Android gadget to help you find the IP addresses. The IP addresses are constantly changing.
Open the COC Private Server app on your Android phone. Copy the IP address to join that server.
- Open Cydia.
- You can search for iFile to download it.
- After installation, open iFile.
- Browse to ” / >> etc“
- Locate the ‘Hosts_’ file.
- Add new line: Clash of Clans Private Server’s IP game.clashofclans.comExample: 126.96.36.199 game.clashofclans.com
- Once you have tapped the return button, click it again.
- save your Hosts file and Close iFile
You can now join the Clash of Clans, and you’ll be taken elsewhere! You have now joined the private servers.
How do I switch back to my original server?
- Remove the line you added before (188.8.131.52 game.clashofclans.com).
- You can restart Clash of Clans to get back to the official Supercell Server.
DNS Method (No Jailbreak Required, but may not work for all)
- Go to Settings.
- Next, explore WiFi options.
- Tap the small’ (i) icon next to your Network SSID.
- As your primary DNS server, use HTML33.6.244.
This is a great tool for both Android and iOS players. It’s a shame that iOS users don’t have jailbreaks, as there are very few chances of these private servers working for them.
If you happen to have a jailbroken device, make sure to get to know the infinite universe of unlimited Gold, Elixir, and Gems. Android players need rooted phones to work.
Android users can download the COC Private Server Switcher, which allows them to change servers in a matter of seconds. iOS users will need to edit the Hosts file in order to switch servers.