A cash card is a great way to avoid carrying around a lot of cash. Cash cards are prepaid cards that can be used at any ATM or retailer that accepts MasterCard.
Although this card is not easy to manage, it’s great for those who don’t have a checking account or who don’t want their bank account to make cash transactions. You can also use a cash card as a backup for your checking account.
This site has been a great help in finding surprising gifts and other interests for card members who have:
- You can open ATMs around the globe to withdraw cash. Additionally, you can find additional ATMs that accept payment online.
- You can deposit tax refunds and other funds directly into your card.
- You can pay your bills online with customers using the global cash card bill payment system or easy check character.
- Consider the goals and obtain sales in grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, as well as retail stores.
Activate your Global cash card account online
- First, go to your browser, go to this website by clicking on this link or copy and pasting this link into your browser www.cardholder.globalcashcard.com
- Click on the sign up icon, which is located close to. DON‘T HAVE A CARD ACCOUNT This is located below the login button.
- Tap on yes if your GCC card is present with you. Next, enter your card number and expiring date. (If your card doesn’t have an expiration date, make sure to leave it blank.
- To verify your identity, you can write down your details (first, last, unique ID, employer name) if your card is lost.
- To continue and create an online global cash card account, tap on the Continue icon.
Global Cash Card – Need their contact information?
The number for customer service is 1-866-395-9200. This is for those who live in the United States (US). 1-949 751-0360 is for anyone who lives outside the United States.
You can reach us at 888-220-4477 if you have any questions or complaints.
Use the address below to send mail to someone else.
Global cash card inc.
3972 Barranca Pkwy,Ste. 1610
Irvine, CA 92606