Grindr Web Login | How To Use Grindr Web
Grindr is a dating app for gay, bi trans and queer people. The app is designed to show gay and bisexual men the people closest to them and vice versa. This networking app was created in 2009 and has grown to be used in 196 countries as of October 2017. It’s available for both iOS and Android and has a 4.5-star rating on the Google Play Store.
Grindr social network can be used on your desktop or laptop if you spend more time on your computer or laptop. You might be asking yourself, “Is there a web version of Grindr?” The answer is yes. Grindr has a web version that is compatible with both laptops and desktop computers. I’m going to show you how to use it on your PC.
What is Grindr Web?
This is a desktop version of the black and yellow app that you love so much. It is intended for users who prefer to chat on a PC, tablet, or laptop. It was first tested for pockets by users late last year, before being released to the general public.
Grindr Web provides users with a variety of options to keep their use private. The website states that it looks similar to a standard email interface, so your business remains private no matter what.
Grindr’s web interface features an “office mode”, which hides faces and imitates a generic email interface. (Grindr). You can choose to hide all profile pictures by using the “office mode” option in the interface style.
To view the hidden images, just hover your cursor over the profile, whether on someone’s profile or in a conversation with them. The Grindr web version syncs with Grindr automatically, so you don’t have to worry if you lose where you left off when you return to your mobile.
How to Use Grindr for PC
Grindr for Windows can be used in two ways. You can scan the QR code on your computer using the mobile Grindr app. Once you have done that, you can log in to Grindr. In the second method, you can directly login to Grindr by using your email and password.
How Do I Log Into Grindr Web with the QR code
- First, visit: web.grindr.com/login
- Launch the Grindr app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Profile Drawer, and choose Grindr Web.
- Scanning the code with your smartphone.
- Click the pop-up dialog in-app to confirm your login.
How to log in to Grindr Web with email
- Visit: web.grindr.com/login
- Then, enter your email address in the box.
- Click the “Login” button.
- That’s all. You are now logged in to your Grindr account on your computer or laptop.
Grindr PC Version Features
Grindr web offers many features. Here is a list of all the features available on Grindr PC.
- Chat while you surf.
- An invisible interface in office mode.
- Chat with multiple people at once.
- More pictures, and bigger.
To access the Grindr website desktop version, users must first log in to the app and then go to web.grindr.com. When you go to your personal profile to change your headline or other details, you’ll see a new “Grindr Web” option. By clicking it, you may take a photo of the QR Code on the web.grindr.com website, which will instantly log you in. There does not appear to be a PC version for people who do not already have a smartphone account.
Links to Follow:
- Grindr Linkedin
- 10 Best and Similar Apps Like Grindr You Should Try (2021)
- Here’s what Grindr is doing to figure out how a right-wing site outed a priest with app data