Facebook Tollfree Number +1–888–507–6701.
What Is The Best Way To Contact Facebook If I Have A Problem – This article will teach you how to use Facebook’s Help Center to troubleshoot common account issues.
How To Contact Facebook About A Problem – how to contact Facebook about a problem, how to contact Facebook directly, Facebook toll-free number, Facebook support team, facebook support live chat, Facebook contact form, www.facebook.com help 2133956153471, Facebook 247 customer service number
How to Contact Facebook About an Issue + 1 888 507 6701
Method 1: Make Use of Facebook’s Resources
1. Go to Facebook’s Help Center page. If you are not already logged into Facebook, go to the top right corner of the page and click the login button to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Analyze the toolbar with alternatives. This will take you to the top of the page, immediately under the search bar– you’ll have to drag your mouse arrow over each option to see its subsections. The following are the options available to you:
- Utilizing Facebook – This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook features, such as friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Handling Your Account – This section covers topics such as login and account settings.
- Account protection, unfriending users, and hacked/fake accounts are all protected under Privacy and Safety.
- Plans and Coverage – Includes basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on), as well as handling a deceased person’s Facebook account and reporting compromised or false accounts.
- You may also want to look at the “Questions You Might Have” and “Popular Topics” parts of this article, as they cover common issues and complaints.
3. Pick a related subject. If you’re having issues with a hacked account, for example, you’d go to the “Privacy and Safety” section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Consider additional options. In the case of an impostor account, you can click the “How do I report an account that is impersonating me?” link. This will pull up a list of steps that explain how to address your problem.
For instance, Facebook suggests that you handle an impostor account by going to the account’s account tab, clicking…, and then clicking Report, then following the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to speed up the operation. Simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page, and it will say something along the lines of “Hello (Your Name), how can we assist?” – Also, type in a few words related to your problem. A drop-down menu should appear below the search bar with a range of suggestions.
- For instance, you might type in “impostor account” and then select “How do I report an account for impersonation?” as a result.
- This search bar only leads to Facebook’s pre-written articles; if you’re looking for a solution to an issue that isn’t addressed in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community tab.
6. Visit the Advertising Support Center. If your company or website is having problems with ads, they are typically discussed in this section.
- To learn more about marketing, go to Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- To troubleshoot advertising problems, go to Troubleshooting Your Ads and pick an issue from the drop-down menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Groups page. If you can’t find an answer to your problem in the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You’ll note a search bar at the top of this page; you can use it to look up topics (like handicapped accounts).
Check out =>> Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Easy Fix | 2021 Updated!
Method 2: Recouping Your Password
1. Go to Facebook’s website.
2. Select “Forgot Account?” from the drop-down menu. This option is located below the “Password” area in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number in the appropriate fields. Make sure you’ll be able to use whatever device you want.
4. Press the Enter key.
5. Press the Proceed button.
6. Look for a code on the communication method you’ve chosen. If you mentioned your phone number, for example, you should receive a message with a code.
- Check your spam folder if you choose an email.
7. In the “Enter Code” area, type your code.
8. Click the Continue button.
9. Push the Proceed button once more. If you think your account has been maliciously appropriated, you can also log out of your account on all computers.
10. Type a new password into the box.
11. Press the Continue button. Your password has been successfully reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).
Method 3: Use a Disabled Account to Request a Charm
1. Go to the page for the Disabled Facebook Account. You won’t be able to submit an appeal if your account hasn’t been affected (or isn’t actually disabled).
2. Select “submit an appeal” from the drop-down menu. This is near the bottom of the page’s paragraph, next to the line that states, “If you assume your account was disabled by accident.”
3. Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account. A phone number may also be used here.
4. Enter your complete name. Please double-check that the name listed here is the same as the name on your account.
5. Select Files from the drop-down menu. You’ll also need to upload a photo of an ID, such as a driver’s license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don’t have a picture of your ID handy, take one right now and send it to yourself via email so you can save it to your desktop computer.
6. Pick a file location by clicking on it. You may, for example, pick Desktop from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose your photo ID. This will make it public on Facebook.
8. Fill in the blanks in the “Additional Detail” box. This is where you can confirm that your account has been reactivated. Take into account details such as the following:
- Explain why your account shouldn’t have been deactivated in the first place.
- Explain why you want your account reactivated.
- Any other extenuating circumstances that could aid in the reactivation of your account (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Press the Send button. This will undoubtedly submit your form to Facebook for review. Please bear in mind that it’s likely that you won’t get any action for a few days.
- If you don’t hear back within a week, try sending your form again.
Check out =>> Facebook Friend Mapper Extension | Access Hidden Facebook Friend List
Method 4: Using the Bbb to Submit a Problem
1. Go to the Bbb page on Facebook.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit a Complaint. This is located on the website’s lower right side, next to the Submit a Review button.
3. To file a report, click here. This is directly on the left side of the page, underneath the heading “I am looking to settle a dispute with a company.”
4. Complete the Qualification Questions category. On each of the following questions, pick “Yes” or “No” from the drop-down menu:
- Is this a concern for an employee or an employer?
- Does this seem to be a case of discrimination or a violation of civil rights?
- Does your accusation accuse anyone of committing a crime?
- Is this a company that has received a lawsuit from another company for collection purposes?
- Has this case been filed in court?
- Does this complaint stem purely from a price disagreement?
- Is this a concern about a purchase you regret making?
- Are you just asking for an apology from the company?
- Are you just filing this complaint because of BBB information?
5. Select Complaint Form from the drop-down menu. You can also select Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form from the beginning.
6. Click the Continue button. If you want to modify the language of one of the following forms, first click the “Select Language” bar in the top-left corner of the page, then select your desired language.
7. Fill in the blanks on the issue type. This can differ from person to person depending on personal details and the essence of the complaint. However, when filling out this form, make sure to be as thorough as possible. You must have any of the following:
- The trouble you’re having
- The measures you took to correct the issue
- The difficulties you encounter when trying to solve the problem
- Any possible solutions and/or suggestions that come to mind
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and press Submit Complaint.
9. You’ll have to wait for an email to arrive. Since Facebook operates on the West Coast, you can expect your email to arrive within three to five business days.
Finally, if everything else fails, + 1 888 507 6701 is the Facebook customer care number to dial if you have a problem with Facebook. Dial + 1 888 507 6701 now…