Facebook Friend Mapper Extension. To all Facebook users, Do you assumed that by hiding your Facebook friend list on your Facebook profile, your fiance wouldn’t be able to see how many girls your friend list actually has… Incorrect!!! To find out, read…
Most of you would have set your friends list’s as private. But it’s not enough. A week ago, a new Chrome extension came to the fore and it claims to reveal your friends or even those who are not even your friends with a hidden friend list. I tried this tool myself and the option of “Only Me” to keep your friends list hidden from the world no longer works. The problem lies in the concept of the mutual-friends feature of Facebook, which has been in dispute in the past, raising privacy concerns.
How does this Facebook Friend Mapper extension work On Chrome browser?
Facebook Friends Mapper extension disable Facebook’s hide friends functionality and display hidden friends’ details and makes them public to you.
Suppose a friend of yours does not share his/her friends list, but has some shared friends with you.
“If, for example, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg does not share his friends list with the public and neither I am on his friend list. However, I have at least one mutual friend with him. So using Facebook Friends Mapper tool I would be able to see most of his hidden Facebook friends by exploiting the mutual friends feature.
How to Download a Facebook Mapper Google Chrome Extension
It’s quick and fast to download a Facebook friend mapper (Latest Version). Only if you follow the steps below may I show you. See the following steps:
- Open the phone menu on your cell phone.
- Locate the Google Play Store and click it.
- Type the Facebook friend mapper on the search bar to start looking for it.
- Tap on the friend mapper app to download or further install it.
- Locate “Install” on the download page and click it.
- Wait a few minutes to install the software.
You can download the Facebook Friend Mapper with these measures.
How to use the Facebook Friends Mapper Extension
Now what the Facebook Friend Mapper is all about, but there’s a huge question whether you know how to use the Facebook Friend Mapper? I don’t suppose you know how to do that.
I’m going to give you advice on how to do it. Here are the moves that would be taken to use the Facebook Friend Mapper. See the following steps:
- Open your Facebook Friend Mapper app.
- Log in to your Facebook account, yes.
- Now go to the profile of your friend that you want to see the list of their hidden friends.
- You’ll see a new (Reveal Friends) option on your friend’s tab.
- Click on the “Reveal Friends” options and you’ll see all his/her friends whether they’re your mutual friends or not.
NOTE: If you want to use the Facebook Friend Mapper, you need to have a mutual friend with the goal. It doesn’t mean you’re friends with the guy on Facebook.
How to hide my Facebook friends from a laptop device
Hiding my Facebook may be one of the safest things to do with the rate of internet fraud and inpersination. If you take the steps I’m going to teach you, you’ll be able to hide your Facebook contacts on the Facebook website. Below is how to hide my friends list from Facebook. See the following steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook account, please.
- Click the down arrow to view the main menu of Facebook.
- Locate and press the “Settings” tab.
- Tap on “Privacy” on the left side of the page.
- On (How People Identify and Message You) locate “ho can see your friends list” and press “Edit”
- You get to pick who you want to be allowed to see your friends’ list of choices, like Friends and Just Me.
These measures will help you to cover your Facebook friends You Can See >>> Facebook Advertising Manager-Facebook Ads Manager Questions | Facebook Ads Manager Account (Opens in a new browser tab)
How to hide my Facebook Friends with Smartphone
Take these actions to hide your Facebook contacts on your Facebook platform. Below are the quick steps to hide for your buddy on Facebook. See the following steps:
- Launch your Facebook app.
- Log on to the app on Facebook.
- In the form of three horizontal lines, click on “Menu”
- Please click “Setting & Privacy.”
- Click the ‘Settings’.
- Locate the Privacy section and tap “Privacy Settings”
- Locate “How people find and contact you” and click “Who can see your friends list”
Choose who you want your friends list to be visible to. You can choose to limit the list to friends or “Only Me” that hides it from all others.
These are the steps for hiding your Facebook Facebook friends