Do you want to know how to download youtube videos to PC? You are in the right place. You might have thought or heard it’s not possible to download video clips from Youtube. Today am happy to imform you that there are hundreds of ways to download Youtube videos to PC.
In this article, we’ll cover 2 different methods to download videos from youtube to PC or Mobile Device. Pick any of the methods to know which one works best for you.
The two methods are:
Either method you choose to use, the main aim is to get your video downloaded.
- Using an online website
- Installing a third party application.
Using an online website involves copying a video URL on youtube and then pasting in the website we’ll discuss below.
- Y2mate – An online videos download from YouTube for FREE to PC, mobile. y2mate supports downloading different formats: MP4, 3GP, WebM, HD videos, convert YouTube to MP3, M4A and many more. Watch the video below to download youtube videos to PC using Y2mate youtube downloader.
- Ymp4 – Download Youtube videos to mp4. Ymp4 helps users download online videos to watch offline. Youtube downloader with mp3 converter support. Simply copy and paste the video URL.
Now the second method “Using an Application”
1. Download and install YTD Video Downloader then Launch.
2. Navigate to the YouTube video you want to download
3. Copy the video URL as shown above and paste into the YTD’s URL field as shown below.
By default, the video file is saved as MP4 and resides in your C\Users\Document. However, you can change the download location by clicking on the folder next to “Save to”.
4. Click the Download button on the YTD.
The program shows your download status. Depending on the length of the video, this can take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes.
People find it really hard to download from Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and lots more. You can download video into any format and convert video into mp4 directly. To download youtube video to PC
Click Add URL(s)
Click the + icon to add URL(s)
Copy and paste the URL(s) of the file(s) you want to download into the provided box.
Click Start Download
AVC will analyze or check the URL(s) to detect any error.
The download process then begins.
If you like this article and would love to get more update, subscribe to our email or youtube channel, the subscription is free.