Best Bollywood Movies – Best Hindi Movies
It’s no doubt Bollywood is the second-largest movie industry after Hollywood, some of it stars have even made it into Hollywood.
The likes of Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan,… and many more. Bollywood has lots of interesting movies, in fact, a lot of movies to keep watching over & over again.
This brings us to the 10 best Bollywood movies you will never get tired of watching. I mean the best Indian movies I’ve watch so far.
1. Sultan (2016)
The story of Ali Ali Khan Sultan, a local wrestling champion who dreams of representing India in the Olympics. This is the story of Arfa – a feudal young woman from the same small town as Sultan whose dream are similar. When fate brings the two together, romance and their dreams and aspirations are intertwined.
However, the path to glory is a rock and one has to go many times before it can be successful – very often. This journey takes a lifetime. Sultan is a classic underdog story of a wrestler passing by, looking to defeat all odds against him and come back. But when he has nothing to lose and nothing to gain in this fight for his life… Sultan literally has to fight for his life.
Sultan believes he has got what it takes… But this time,it a different sport entirely.
- Director Ali Abbas Zafar
- Running time 170 min.
- Cast Salman Khan, Marko Zaror, Anushka Sharma, Randeep Hooda
2. Baahubali: The Beginning (2015)
According to some insiders, Bahubali (Prabhas), the powerful king of the Kakateeya dynasty, had an enemy in the form of his brother.
King Bharata (Rana Daggubati), who was jealous of his brother’s growing popularity and war against him.
Because Baahubali does not want his brother’s blood in his hands, he leaves his kingdom and replaces Siddha (spiritual practitioner). Eventually, Bharata realizes the mistake of going in search of his brother and hands over the culprit to the kingdom.
- DirectorS.S. Rajamouli
- Cast Prabhas, Tamanna Bhatia, Rana Daggubati, Nasser, Venkataramana Vadisetti, Anushka Shetty, Sudeep, Ramya Krishnan
- Genre Action. Adventure. War. Fantasy. Musical | Epic film
3. Pad Man
If you like Oscar Award winning documentary, Period. End of Sentence,. You will enjoy this movie inspired by, real life “Pad Man,” Arunachalam Muruganantham. In a society where the notion of discussing sanitary pads is taboo, Laxmi determine to create his own cheaper version of the original product.
- Running time 119 min.
- Director R. Balki
- Cast Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Radhika Apte, Sonam Kapoor, Sudhir Pandey, Biju Menon, Andreas Pliatsikas, Swini Khara
4 Veer-Zara (2004)
Bollywood’s most successful and respected director Yash Chopra has displayed an incredible love of music on an epic level. Can the love that Indian Hindu Veer (Khan) and Pakistani Muslim Zara (Zinta) feel for each other cross cultural, emotional and physical boundaries? The result is an uplifting, colorful and lovely gem.
- Director: Yash Chopra
- Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherji
- Genre: romance
5. Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (2020)
‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior traces the life of Tanaji Malusare, a Maratha warrior who was one of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s closest associates and military leaders. It focuses on the famous Sinhagad War (4 February 1670), in which Tanhaji take on Udaybhan, a Rajputs who battle the Marathas.
- Producer Ajay Devgn Ffilms, T-Series
- Cast Ajay Devgn Ffilms, Saif Ali Khan, Kajol, Neha Sharma, Kiran Rathod, Luke Kenny,
Devdas has already been release before, in fact, it is the third Hindi remake of the famous 2002 film. Also it has been done a total of 12 times. In the early 1900s, Devdas (Shah Rukh Khan) returns to India after a decade in London, hoping to marry his childhood best friend Paro (Aishwarya Rai). Their socio-economic differences set them apart.
- Running time 185 min.
- Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Cast Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Kiron Kher.
- Producer Mega Bollywood
- Genre Musical. Romance. Drama | Romantic Drama
7. Thappad (Slap)
Amrita’s world collapses badly when she was hits by her powerful husband Vikram (Pavel Gulati) in the face at a party celebrating his success in the corporate world. Amrita, who revolves around Vikram’s needs, desires and dreams, has so far stood up and spoken openly against this insult? Or will he brush it off as an event, forgive it and move on? Or does it shake her own beliefs about life and marriage?
- Running time 135 min.
- Director Anubhav Sinha
- Cast Tapsee Pannu, Pavail Gulati, Diya Mirza, Ram Kapoor, Naila Grewal, Tanvi Azmi, Ratna Pathak Shah, Kumud Mishra, Maya Sarao, Manav Kaul
8. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge has been performing in a popular theater in Mumbai for 1,200 weeks or almost 23 years. That means more than one generation grew up watching a love story. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, known as the ultimate Bollywood romantic-com, is about a young man and woman who meet during inter-railing in Europe. The film brought Shah Rukh Khan to lam-light.
9. Bajirao Mastani (2015)
When Peshwa Bajirao (Ranveer Singh) falls for Mastani (Deepika Padukone), their fight requires the daughter of a Rajput king, in a triangle already married to Kashibai (Priyanka Chopra). Turns into forms, which change their lives a lot.
- Running time 189 min.
- Director Aditya Chopra
- Cast Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Amrish Puri, Farida Jalal, Anupam Kher, Satish Shah, Achala Sachdev, Himani Shivpuri, Pooja Ruparel, Damyanti Puri, Parmeet Sethi
- Producer Yash Raj Films
10. Bodyguard (2011)
Lovely Singh was hired as a bodyguard by Divya, the beloved daughter of a national politician. She has lot of enemies, but Lovely puts himself to work when things get complicated. This one has cool fight scenes and fun dance breaks.
- Running time 130 min
- Director Siddique
- Cast: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Reema Debnath, Rajat Rawail, Vidya Sinha,
11. Street Dancer 3D
Street Dancer 3D is the story of two rival dance group from India and Pakistan who have been competing with each other for years. Where they encounter each other, an epic dance fight is perfect. But when they get on stage in a competition in London, they face the never-before-seen challenge and now have to work together.
- Running time 146 min
- Director Remo D’Souza
- Cast Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Raghav Juyal, Punit Pathak, Caroline Wilde, Nora Fatehi, Prabhudheva, Dharmesh Yelande, Sammy John Heaney, Michael Lumb
- Producer UTV Motion Pictures
- Genre Drama | Dancing
For You>>>Best Movies on Netflix 2020 – Top 50
Best Site to Download Bollywood Movies in HD
To download the best Bollywood movies 2019, 2020 and more. Visit the top 5 Bollywood website link below to download Best Hollywood Comedy Movies, Action movies, Horror Movies e.t.c
- Netnaija Bollywood Movies
- 33standard Bollywood Movies
- Fzmovies Bollywood movies
- Okkjatt Bollywood movies