If you don’t know how to sync audio with Pluraleyes, today is your lucky day. Syncing audio tracks with video is very easy using this Red giant software/extension. Manually syncing audio tracks takes time to complete especially if you are syncing multiple clips on Adobe Premiere Pro. Now you can synchronize clips faster. Thanks to Red Giant, the stress of syncing audio and multiple video clips manually has reduced.
What is Pluraleyes
Pluraleyes is a thrilling third-party software for syncing audio tracks and multiple clips in Adobe Premiere Pro, Edius, and lots of video editing software. Pluralryes is more of a plugin or extension you can use to syn audio automatically.
Pluraleyes Download Link:
Part 1: How to Sync Audio and video with Pluraleyes in Premiere Pro
Are you syncing a video from two different cameras? or audio tracks recorded separately with an external audio sound recorder. Don’t worry, the same method applies to both. The method used in this article is export from Adobe Premiere Pro to Pluraleyes.
Follow the steps below
- Launch Adobe Premiere Pro
- From your Project Panel, import your selected audio and video
- Arrange all multiple clips or raw footage on the timeline as you would when syncing audio manually, only this time you don’t have to worry whether its sync or not. We will allow Pluraleyes to sync our selected audio and video.
- Click File>Export>Final Cut Pro XML…
- Choose a destination folder to save the XML file.
- Save your project (Ctrl + S) and close premiere pro.
For You>>>What is Video Editing?
Part 2: Sync audio with Pluraleyes using an XML file.
- Launch any version of Pluraleyes
- Drag and drop the XML file we saved earlier into Pluraleyes.
- Wait for the audio to finish processing
- Finally to sync audio, Click synchronize
- If there is an error with any synchronize clips, you will receive an alert.
- Once the synchronization complete click Export timeline
- Under the Save column, chose the part to save the synchronize clips.
- Uncheck the two box under Option
- Make sure the export format is set to Adobe Premiere Pro before exporting the synchronize clips
- Click Export.
Part 3: Exporting the sync Audio back to Premiere pro
Now that we have synchronized our selected audio and video clips together. The final step is importing the XML file to Premiere pro.
Here s how to do that
- Start Adobe Premiere Pro
- Open your previous project (optional)
- Create a New Bin or import the XML synced file directly
- Click file> import and locate the XML file you save from Pluraleyes
- Click open
- Locate the file named Synced Sequence
- Double click to open the sync audio on a new timeline.
That’s it, your synced sequence. Selected Audio and video correctly synchronized. Now you can see how plural eye audio sync saves time and stress. Thanks to Red Giant once again.
Note: You can also use Pluraleyes for syncing in final cut pro following the same procedures
What version of Pluraleyes works best for syncing Audio?
All version of Pluraleyes works pretty amazingly. But the latest version has more features than the old version like:
- Video Player for Preview
- Built-in Timeline (you can arrange clips on the timeline)
- Color unsynchronized clips
- Move unsynchronized clips to the end of the timeline.
- Timeline zoom in & out
What other versions would you advise me to use
As I have said earlier, plural eye4 or Pluraleyes 3 works well, but you might want to try the older version to see whether it also does the job. You can go for version 2.8. In fact, the 2.8 has an amazing feature to sync audio just by checking the Try really hard box.
Now you know manually syncing audio and video in Premiere Pro is stressful than Pluraleyes audio sync. Say GOODBYE to manual synchronizing. Furthermore, you must have find the answer to the question “what’s audio sync with Pluraleyes Red Giant”. With this Pluraleyes tutorial, you can sync audio and multiple clips using premiere pro. This syncing method works with all versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
If you are not satisfied with the Pluraleyes sync final result, you can search for software to sync audio and video using Google search. And if you find and know how to use other plug-ins better than Red Giant Pluraleyes. Drop your comment or link in the comment section below.