Hard drive Partition | Using MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
Hard drive partition is a process whereby a giving volume is split into two or more unused space.
What is the best way for hard drive partition?
Normally all hard drive partition methods are practically safe and easy but you must take a few precautions before getting started. This is to avoid any regret in the long run.
- Backup all important data before using any partition hard drive tool
- Make sure there is enough space on the hard drive to create a new partition
- Make sure the hard drive health is at least 80%. Click here to know your health status.
- Use a trusted hard drive partition tool e.g Minitool Partition Wizard
HARD DRIVE PARTITION ADVANTAGES
You have control over multiple logical units. Separation of OS (operating system) from data. Prevent data loss or getting corrupted. A partition hard drive tends to last longer than a single logical unit.
How to partition a hard drive
There are lots of ways to get this done easily. You might have come across how you can partition your hard disk with disk management tools. This time around am introducing free third-party software. With this software, you can easily split your hard drive into two or more logical units.
READ ALSO: The Best Hard Drive Data Recovery Program
The software used in this tutorial is Minitool Partition Wizard Free With this partition hard drive tool. You don’t have to have an advanced skill to use the software. Moreso, with this method, I will guarantee you 100% success. Even if you don’t have basic knowledge about partitioning a hard drive.
Here is how to do it
- Minitool partition wizard download here
- Download and install the software
- Launch the application.
- Click Minitool Partition Wizard Free
- Right-click on the hard disk you want to partition.
- From the drop-down menu, click split. A menu will pop-up.
- From the pop-up menu, you can decide the size you want to allocate as your new partition. After you must have created the new partition.
- Click OK to continue
- At the top, left corner click Apply to save changes, finally, click OK The software will now begin the splitting process.
Just follow any prompted instructions by clicking Ok or Yes to whatever the application instruct.
On most occasions, the software will reboot the system to start the partition process. So be patient and wait till it’s finished.
Either you are a professional or not this software is easy and safe to use. Just follow the steps above carefully.